Smoothie Combinations for Chronic Pain
Ask anyone who has worked in the field of natural healing what to do about chronic pain and you’ll hear one of the same type of answers: eat a healthier diet. A healthier diet will provide a greater number of antioxidants, B vitamins and minerals, which could lessen chronic pain.
Part of a healthy diet means consuming enough fruits and vegetables. Yet most nutritional studies find that no matter what the type of group is studied, young or old, people are rarely eating enough fruits and vegetables.
An easy way to consume them is to make a smoothie out of them. In one smoothie, you could get 5 or more servings of fruits and vegetables, an amount that is great to start out the day with. All the fiber of these fruits and vegetables remains within the smoothie, unlike in juicing where it is discarded.
It doesn’t matter which fruits and vegetables you put in the smoothie as long as you vary them every day, which is easy to do with all of the possible smoothie combinations available. And as long as you don’t pack them with far too many calories and carbohydrates, you will be doing everything right.
Here are some examples of smoothie combinations that you could use to get started:
- Plain yogurt, vanilla, berries of your choice, juice from one lemon or lime, spinach, Swiss chard, broccoli, parsley and cilantro. Ice cubes to dilute.
- Protein shake with green drink powder and berries. Ice cubes to dilute.
- Kefir milk, cherries, lemon, celery, broccoli, Swiss chard, spinach, kale, and ice cubes.
- Plain yogurt, avocado, coconut, strawberries, spinach, parsley, Swiss chard, celery, and ice cubes.
- Apples, berries, coconut water, lime, kale, Swiss chard, dandelion greens, lecithin, flaxseed, green powder mix, ripe peach.
- Apples, spirulina, nutritional yeast, lemon, spinach, Swiss chard, kale, green powder mix, diatomaceous earth, and stevia for sweetener.
Don’t Forget the Added Boost from Nutritional Supplements
As you can see from these smoothie combinations, you can begin to add nutritional supplements and herbs to them in order to boost their nutritional content even further. Here’s a list of some of these supplement powders that may be added:
What you will notice is that first, you start to have greater levels of energy during the day. Next you feel better during the day and are happier. You have better concentration ability and can think more clearly. Your joints and muscles don’t hurt as much anymore. You are eliminating better during the day. Your skin feels more radiant. People start commenting that you look younger. You feel like a new person and start to revive old dreams. Life is worth it again.
Making smoothies only takes about 7 minutes, thus it saves you time to make an entire meal. In many cases, the smoothie has twice as many nutrients in it than regular meals. It’s well worth it to develop this habit.
See what type of smoothies you can make for yourself today.