Enjoying the Holidays Despite Pain

New Life OutlookNew Life Outlook New Life Outlook
edited November 2016 in Coping

Chronic Pain article: Enjoying the Holidays Despite PainEnjoying the Holidays Despite Pain

Coping with chronic pain during the holiday season can be difficult. These tips can help get you through!

Read the full story here

Comments

• Great story, thanks.
    I wish I had at least one person still alive in my life to support and help me. I'm recently widowed, have RSD/ CRPS-1 , PTSD too. I wish I had a reason to keep living, but I've had to bury children, 2 spouses, both parents, my Nephew, & 2 siblings within the last 7 years, back to back traumas. My utilities will be shut off in the next few days. I'm $425.00 behind in rent. Living on $850./month with $1400.00 in monthly expenses. I've exhausted all options for help. I just can't get out of this Hell I'm in.
    Sorry for the negative post, however you're right, there are people who are worse off, and alone.
    I hope you have a good Holiday season.
    -Diana Guest
    Nov. 18, 2016
  • AlyssaWinegardenAlyssaWinegarden New Life Outlook
    @Angel_Puppy12 Hi Diana - thank you for reaching out to us. I want you to know that despite everything you've gone through, you are not alone in this. Where are you located? Have you tried talking to a therapist?

-Alyssa

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

New Life Outlook on FacebookSubscribe with Facebook

OR